⏲️ Prep time: 10 min
🍳 Cook time: 30 min
🍽️ Servings: 12
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or just grease the tin directly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: melted butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about three-quarters full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin for a few minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Enjoy your homemade blueberry muffins!