This is a nice simple dish made up of five ingredients: panna, pomodori, parmigiano, pepe, e prezzemolo
- ⏲️ Prep time: 15 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 15 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- pasta: 800g | 1 1/2 lb
- Cream: 4dl | 1 1/2 cups
- Tomato paste 2 TS
- Parmigiano (grated)
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Mix the cream with the tomato paste and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add as much grated parmigiano as you like.
- Let it cook on medium to low heat until the pasta is done.
- Add chopped parsley and pepper.
- You can either add the sauce to the pasta or serve separately.
- Serve with some additional parmigiano and a leaf of parsley.
- Elias Pahls