This easy Swedish dish makes for a great weeknight dinner.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 5 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 20 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- 1/2 kg Swedish falukorv
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 1/2 dl cream
- 1 dl milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cut the sausage into sticks and dice the onion.
- Fry the sausage and onion in oil for about ten minutes. Add the tomato purée and cook for another minute.
- Stir in cream, milk, soy sauce and Dijon mustard. Let it simmer for at least five minutes.
- Season to taste with plenty of pepper, and possibly salt.
- Serve with boiled rice. Optionally top with freshly ground pepper and/or garnish with chopped parsley.