- ⏲️ Prep time: 10 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 25g butter (melted)
- Pour milk over rolled oats. Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix with fork (or in a food processor) just enough to
- Put spoonfuls of mixture onto preheated, greased or
sprayed griddle or fry pan. Turn spoon for round
- Turn pancakes as soon as bubbles form and
burst in the middle. Slide thin metal blade under
pancake and flip over. Second side is cooked when
centre springs back.
- Put a dab of butter on cooked surface of several
- Pile up so butter is between pancakes. Pour
syrup over before serving.
- Serve Oaty pancakes for breakfast or brunch, with juice
or coffee. Pour syrup over the pile of buttered pancakes
and serve bacon or sausages alongside if you like.