An easy chicken curry recipe which scales very well (double it, triple it, etc.). Best served with rice.
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Ground Fennel Seeds
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Mustard
- ¼ tsp Ground Cloves
- Sriracha Sauce (optional)
- ¼ cup (½ stick) Butter
- 1 large Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2-3 cups Chicken Broth
- 2-3 cups Crushed or Pureed Tomatoes
- 1 ½ lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Mince the garlic and dice the onion.
- Saute onion and garlic with the butter in a pot.
- Once the onion is just beginning to brown, pour in the chicken broth and tomato and raise heat to high.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes.
- Add the chicken and the spices.
- Once the pot reaches a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.