- ⏲️ Prep time: 20 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 15 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- 12 oz Linguine
- 1/2 lb Asparagus, cut into 2" pieces
- 1/4 lb Green Beans, halved
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Frozen Edamame or Peas
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 small Onion, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 lb Smoked Salmon, cut into wide strips
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Lemon
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 10 min or until al dente, adding asparagus, beans, and sugar snap peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking and edamame during the last minute. Drain very well.
- Meanwhile in large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring 3 minutes. Stir in flour. Very gradually whisk in milk until smooth and stir often until mixture boils and has thickened (5 mins).
- Add pasta mixture, stirring until hot. Stir in salmon and mint just until mixed. Squeeze juice from lemon into pasta and stir.
- Joel Maxuel