- ⏲️ Prep time: 3 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 20 min
- 🍽️ Serving : 3
- 2 ripe bananas (250 g/9 oz peeled)
- 100g (3.5 oz) of oatmeal
- 1 table spoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 table spoon of honey (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Peel the bananas and squash them not too finely in a bowl.
- Incorporate the oatmeal.
- Incorporate cinnamon powder and/or honey (optional).
- On the oven tray, place parchment paper and form discs of the mix, each around 8 cm (3 in)
- Cook with rotating heat for around 20 minutes, until outside becomes golden and slightly crispy.
- Eat warm or cold. Can be kept a couple of days in a sealed container.