Suggested sides: Roasted green beans as well as sweet potatoes mashed with sour cream and butter
- ⏲️ Prep time: 10 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 20 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 2
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika-Garlic Blend
- Combine panko, cheese, and smoked paprika-garlic blend in a shallow dish. Preheat oven to 425F.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel. Carefully slice into the centre of each chicken breast lengthwise and parallel to the cutting board - leaving 1/2 inch intact on the other end. Open up chicken like a book, and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Coat one side of each chicken breast with mayo. Firmly press mayo-coated side into panko mixture to adhere, one at a time.
- Transfer chicken to a parchment-lined baking sheet, coated-side up. Bake chicken on the middle oven rack until cooked through (18-20 mins).
- Joel Maxuel