A tasty simple marinade that fits well with pork.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 35 minutes
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 minutes
- 🍽️ Servings: 3-4 people
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup of honey
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 peeled cloves garlic
- 4 ¼ inch thick boneless pork shoulder steaks
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey and lime juice until you have an even marinade. Add pepper and crushed garlic.
- Add the pork steaks to the marinade and leave in room temperature for 30 minutes or a bit longer.
- Preheat your grill/frying pan. Add marinated steaks, grill for 2 minutes, flip, repeat until you’ve grilled them for 10 minutes total. Towards the last minutes pour the remaining marinade over the steaks.
- Let the steaks rest for 10 minutes before serving.
And just like that you got yourself some tasty pork steaks.