This is a simple outline of how to cook a creamy seafood pasta with white wine butter sauce.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 20 min
- spaghetti or fettucine
- heavy cream
- white wine (Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc recommended)
- lemon/lemon juice (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- seafood, choose from:
- Prepare your pasta, if you don’t know how I recommend to follow these instructions. I choose to make mine al dente because it will continue to cook slightly once we add the sauce.
- Defrost/Deshell your seafood of choice
- Chop a half tablespoon of garlic into small pieces
- In a large pan on medium heat, saute your chopped garlic in salt and butter for a minute or so.
- Add and saute the seafood. Season with oregano, red pepper flakes and salt
- Add a half cup heavy cream and a third cup of white wine to the pan. Cook until you have the consistency you want.
- Drain your pasta (Which should be cooked by now) and pour contents of the pan into the pasta.