A hearty and healthy cold soup, which is especially good to eat in the hot season. Author’s recipe.
- 2-3 medium potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 long or 4 short cucumbers
- 3 strands of spring onions
- 10-12 radishes
- bunch of dill
- 2 Kefir or 1 kvass
- 500g boiled sausage or boiled chicken meat
- 1 mineral water (optional)
- Prepare a saucepan where you will put the ingredients (5 liters) and a saucepan for boiling eggs and potatoes
- Boil potatoes and eggs (hard boiled)
- Finely chop cucumbers, radishes, onions, dill and sausage (or meat)
- Peel eggs and potatoes and chop finely
- Pour kefir (or kvass) and mix all the ingredients
- If necessary, add boiled water or mineral water.
- Let it brew for a few minutes and the dish is ready to eat.